Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Why do you want this job - HR Interview Questions

Sometimes the interviewer is not convinced about your purpose for applying this job. Generally the interviewer wants to know how long this person will stay with them. And if the purpose is not clear then the interviewer may get an impression that you are not looking for a permanent job and you will leave the organization soon.
For answering this question, you have to define yourself as the eligible and best candidate on the behalf of your experience and qualities needed for the job. Also mentioned that you the company have an excellent image and you want to work for an organization like it. You can do your best and enjoy a lot while working for this company.

Tips on how to answer this question
Consider the job position and your background before customizing these answers.
Keep in mind that you should try to construct an answer that will explain who you are and why you are there.
Another good idea is to add a few words about the good/positive image of the company.
Here are the answers:
1. Given the sense of importance of this ‘career field’; it has always made me want to be – “your career” and now to be a “this job”, because I can’t think of any other job-career that is so important to society.

2. This position challenges me to keep up with the cutting edge of technologies.

3. I would like to develop my EFG skills to acquire in-depth experience in my profession for the benefit of this organization.

4. This job in such a stable company offers long-term career development and this is what I am looking for.

5. I see this company not only as a positive work environment, but also as a good opportunity to have my skills and qualifications make a difference.

6. I would like to gain experience in this line of work because I feel that it will perfectly suit my ABC skills.

7. I feel I should have direct hands-on knowledge/experience in this position/at this stage of my career.

8. I believe that this job will help me assume another level of responsibility in my career. 

9. The job is tailored to my AFG skills and previous experience.

10. I want to be a part of a company on its way up as this company already launched several top products.

11. I believe that this entry-level job may enhance my professional experience.

12. Being part of a research and development team is a job experience I always love to have.

13. The company’s good reputation and its successful strategies and values make everyone want to work for such a company.

14. This challenging job will allow me to utilize my ABC skills.

15. This company is known as a company that rewards employees who deliver good results

No comments: